To successfully implement and maintain a quality management system, a company must have an Internal Audit process and use trained auditors to perform the audits. Internal auditors are also a key element in quality system improvement. This workshop teaches auditing to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and places a strong emphasis on promoting employee participation in the improvement process.
How You Will Benefit:
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Describe the goals of an internal audit
• State the benefits of internal auditing
• Determine the requirements and plan an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit
• Develop an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit guide list
• Perform an internal audit, including how to:
o audit against ISO 9001:2015 requirements that are less prescriptive and where audit evidence may be difficult to obtain
o audit requirements that are more strategic in nature, such as top management leadership and commitment, organization context, risk management and organizational knowledge
• Identify nonconformity to requirements during an audit
• Report on an audit and follow up on corrective actions taken in response to audit findings
• Describe the actions necessary for maintaining a successful and compliant audit program
Who Should Attend:
People tasked with performing internal audits to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
A basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and/or your organization’s Quality Management System would be beneficial but not essential to attend this course.
Minimun number of 20 is required to hold this course. Please signup early.
This course will take 2-days (16-hours) to complete.
Registration is closed for this event.