To successfully implement and maintain a quality management system, a company must have an Internal Audit process and use trained auditors to perform the audits. Internal auditors are also a key element in quality system improvement. This workshop teaches auditing to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and places a strong emphasis on promoting employee participation in the improvement process.
How You Will Benefit:
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Describe the goals of an internal audit
• State the benefits of internal auditing
• Determine the requirements and plan an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit
• Develop an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit guide list
• Perform an internal audit, including how to:
o audit against ISO 9001:2015 requirements that are less prescriptive and where audit evidence may be difficult to obtain
o audit requirements that are more strategic in nature, such as top management leadership and commitment, organization context, risk management and organizational knowledge
• Identify nonconformity to requirements during an audit
• Report on an audit and follow up on corrective actions taken in response to audit findings
• Describe the actions necessary for maintaining a successful and compliant audit program
Who Should Attend:
People tasked with performing internal audits to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
A basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and/or your organization’s Quality Management System would be beneficial but not essential to attend this course.
This course will take 2-days (16-hours) to complete.